Homepage > >
Details for Asics Gel-upterra 2 Navy Charcoal Man
Asics Gel-upterra 2 Navy Charcoal Man:
- Weight: 302 grams
AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber):
- Tough material placed in critical areas of heavy contact on the shoe for exceptional durability
- Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
DuoMax Support System:
- Dual density midsole material positioned sport specifically which enhances support and stability by helping to correct the degree and velocity of pronation.
- Pocket on the tongue to tuck the laces away to prevent them catching on uneven terrain.
Rock Protection Plate:
- Rugged plate in the sole which protects the foot from sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
Wet Grip Rubber:
- Sole material made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light.
- 3m Scotchlite is a registered trademark of the 3M Company.
- DuraSponge is a blown AHAR compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber (AHAR) is a tough compound used at the heavy contact area of the outsole.
Customers who viewed Asics Gel-upterra 2 Navy Charcoal Man, also viewed:
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION