`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
No matter how complicated the road or the weather conditions, with Gel Cumulus 18 you will meet the challenges you have faced. This model is one of the training shoes versions of the Asics brand.
The sneaker has been specially created to move over hard to reach surfaces. Neutral runners will obtain a high level of finish and performance. Its construction is composed of Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning System, in the rear area as the front. Also, to reinforce the damping and rebound, it has the FluidRide 2.0 complement.
If you want to keep a consistent footprint, the sole of this running shoe is made of solid carbon rubber. In addition, it incorporates the Guidance Line element to achieve flexibility in each step. Traction is maintained through the longitudinal line that begins at the heel and ends at the tip. The design incorporates a mesh that allows comfort and ventilation within your skin. On the outside, it includes fine lines on the sides that complement the design.
Eighteen years in the making, the legacy of ASICS hallowed GEL-Cumulus® 18 shoe now features Convergence GEL® Technology. For improved comfort and an unprecedented ride, our rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Technology is placed closer to the foot to replicate the comfort of your foot’s natural tissue, increasing function and shock dissipation.
- Pronation: Neutral
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- FluidRide® Midsole: FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Weight: 9.6
- Heel Height: 23mm.
- Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- CLEANING: Mud and dirt can be removed using a toothbrush, warm water and gentle, anti-grease soap. Apply light pressure when brushing to avoid damaging your shoe.
- WASHING: Do not wash your shoes in a washing machine. To help freshen the inside of your shoe, remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- DRYING: Do not place your shoes in the dryer or near direct heat. The heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Instead, stuff the inside of your shoe with paper towels or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
If you are interested in Asics Gel Cumulus 18, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. products from the brand Asics have the highest manufacturing quality. Asics is designing exclusive deals products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Asics Gel Cumulus 18 today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE