`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
When conditions are rough, your feet deserve to be happy. XA PRO socks will keep them dry, cool, and blister free with a mid-weight combination of Coolmax® and Nanoglide® anti-blister treatment. Toughen up so your feet dont have to.
- Ankle bone protector
- Elastane 2%
- Elastic ankle support: Specially designed elastic strip in ankle area prevents injury of ligaments and anckle muscles. At the same time, it insures free joint movement
- Elastic arch support: Specially designed elastic for better arch support and superior fit
- Blister Guard system: This system utilizes Nanoglide in the heel, pad and toe of the sock. This significantly reduces frictions between the sock and the skin, eliminates blisters and irritations and guarantees the cmofort and perfocrmance that an active person demands.
- CoolMax®: Coolmax® has proven to reduce skin temperature, lower heart rates during exercise and maintain hydration, while offering excellent moisture management.
- NanoGlide®: It significantly reduces friction between the sock and the skin, eliminating blisters and irritations, and guaranteeing the comfort and performance that an active person demands.
- Anatomical design
- Free flexion area
- Non sliding sole
- Toe protection
- Evacuate sweat
- Resistance to friction
- Polyamide 61%
- Polyester 37%
Order now your Salomon socks XA Pro and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Salomon socks XA Pro, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Salomon socks XA Pro is in stock and the price is 9.95 $. With our variety of articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Manucobain - 16/01/2019
Quality product, maybe it's too tall and thick (for my taste) to use as a technical trail sock. I enclose it as a sock for trekking. It has some marks like silicone in the plant whose function is not to slip inside the boot / sneaker.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE